NOT FOR PROFIT AND CHARITY AUDITS
Our audit and assurance services will deliver much more value to your organisation than checking the numbers.
Not For Profit and Charity Audits
Which not for profit or charity needs to have an audit?
Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC) states that the charities must forward reviewed or audited financial reports to ACNC, if the charities fulfill the following their requirements:
- Small charity (annual revenue < $250,000) : no ACNC requirement unless required by governing documents or directed to by a member or external party;
- Medium charity (annual revenue range: $250,000 – $1 million): financial report to be reviewed / audited; and
- Large charity (annual revenue > $1 million): financial report to be audited.
Why you need us?
Through conducting our audit, we are able to give you our opinion whether the foundations of your organisation’s financial systems are solid and whether your organisation’s financial report meets the requirements of the ACNC Act.
What we do?
We are able to prepare the audited annual financial statements and the audit report for your organisation for a competitive fixed price.
How we do it?
We are committed to keeping effective communication with you and requesting only essential items throughout the audit engagement. And we will deliver you the audited annual financial statements on agreed completion dates certainly.
We have 14 years auditing experience in the not for profit sector.
Unlike other firms for which the small to medium non-profit organisations are an ‘add-on’ or fringe part of their practice, we specialise in small to medium non profit organisations. Our audit and assurance services will deliver much more value to your organisation than “checking the numbers”.
Our not for profit sector experience:
- Education & Training organisations audits
- Social and public welfare organisations audits
- Sporting and cultural organisations audits
- Public and Private ancillary funds audits
- Aged care audits
- Clubs audits
For our assistance or for more information, please complete and submit the Contact Form and we will contact you to discuss your enquiry.